You might have ME/CFS by Heidi Bauer
1. If the name Bill Reeves makes you consider joining the National Rifle Assocation, you might have ME/CFS.
2. If you can replace Bill Reeves' name with at least 5 other scientists'/politicians' names, you might have ME/CFS
3. If dreams of exotic vacations now include hired sherpa and gurney, you might have ME/CFS
4. If you dream of hiring an Oompa Loompa to pick up dropped objects, you might have ME/CFS
5. If you spend your time inventing ways to motorize your bed, you might have ME/CFS
6. If you sound like a human medical dictionary to your family and friends, you might have ME/CFS
7. If you've had experience with doctors who place your symptoms right up there with the Tooth Fairy, Santa, and the Easter Bunny, you might have ME/CFS
8. If you need to use lightyears to measure the distance from your bed to the toilet, you might have ME/CFS.
9. If you've ever dreamed of a full body transplant, you might have ME/CFS.
10. If you could create a colorful mosaic for your foyer with one month's worth of pills.